Dash is an explorer who loves to go on adventures, play music, and solve challenges. Use free Wonder Workshop applications on supported devices to program Dash to do anything you imagine! Wonder Workshop Dash RobotDiscover a new world of play and learningKids define how they want to play. Whether you’re into hosting make-believe tea parties, having jousts at magical kingdoms, or adventuring with friends, Dash will be there every step of the way. Children ages 6 and up learn the foundations of problem solving and computer programming as they have fun with Dash. Meet DashDash is an explorer who zips around the room, getting into mischief along the way. Using sensors, Dash can detect objects in front and behind, hear where you are, and run programs from a button press. This robot has quite the personality and becomes more capable as you program and play.Building Brick ConnectorsEvery Dash robot comes with two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Note that LEGO bricks are not included in the pack.With Dash, you can play with these applicationsGoGet started easily with Go! Set up your robot, and start using the controls to move around, turn on the lights, and make noises. It’s your mission to teach Dash how to play.PathDraw a path to Dash’s next adventure. Program Dash to follow a path at the racetrack, on a farm, or in the big city. Unlock special abilities, sounds, and animations as you explore. BlocklyTake on coding challenges and make your own programs for Dash using Blockly. Create your own dance, play tag, or even program Dash to follow you around. The robot arrives fully assembled and ready to play
- Dash is a real robot for children ages 6 and up that is responsive to its world; your child can bring it to life with our free apps available on iOS and Android. Dash comes with hundreds of exciting coding adventures and projects available in Wonder and Blockly apps.
- Use your Apple or Android smart phone or tablet to program Dash to move, dance, light up, make sounds, avoid obstacles, and even react to their voice. With the revolutionary free app Wonder, kids can program Dash to be the real robot pet, pal or sidekick of their dreams.
- No instructions needed! Our Wonder and Blockly apps feature built-in challenge tutorials that teach you how to program Dash from the very beginning of each program! Forget robot camp – you can easily learn Blockly and Wonder right in the app!
- Comes fully assembled, no batteries required. Comes with USB charging cable and two Building Brick Connectors to extend play with LEGO® and LEGO® Technic compatible bricks.
- Awards: 2015 National Parenting Gold, Time to Play Magazine 2015 Holiday Most Wanted List, Opening Minds Innovation for Schools, ISTE Best of Show for Schools